SP Flash Tool v5.1712 (Linux) is a flashing software to install stock ROM on Mediatek Chipset device — to upgrade or downgrade the version of the stock ROM. It can also be used to unbrick your Mediatek Chipset smartphones or tablets.
The benefits of using SP Flash tool?
- To flash stock ROM (Scatter files) to upgrade your existing ROM version on your device.
- To flash older firmware version to downgrade firmware version of your device.
- To flash custom ROM (ROM from third-party Android developers) or widely known custom ROM.
- To root your device by flashing the root package to your device.
- To flash custom recovery images to your device.
- To fix bootloop and soft-bricked on your device.
- To perform advanced memory testing and verify it.
- To read or write parameters.
- To reformat/reset/erase your device.
- So on guys.
Download SP Flash Tool v5.1712
Search another SP Flash Tool versions.
File Name: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1712_Linux.
File Size: 64.87 MB.
Compatible with Linux Computer.
Points to remember
[*] Compatibility. SP Flash Tool can be used on either Windows or Linux computer.
[*] How to use. To use SP Flash Tool can be found on SP Flash Tool tutorial.
[*] Void your warranty. You will lose your warranty if using SP Flash Tool to flash custom ROM.
[*] Credits. SP Flash Tool made by Medaitek Inc. All credits should be given to them.